Children in Between: A Co-Parenting Program for Divorcing and Separating Parents.
For more information contact Lafayette County Human Services (608) 776-4800. Please refer to the 2018 schedule (below) for specific dates:
This is a 4-hour class that will take place during two, 2-hour class sessions. It focuses on reducing the stress of divorce/separation on your children. Through this course parents will learn the following:
- To cooperate and communicate effectively with the other parent
- How to be consistent across households
- To keep marital issues separate from the parenting role
Your children need TWO loving, capable parents. Children in Between education will aid parents in developing effective co-parenting skills.
Participants of the Children in Between classes will receive a certificate upon completion.
Dates for 2018
Tuesday, January 30th AND Tuesday, February 27th from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm
Register by Friday, January 26th
Tuesday, April 24th AND Tuesday, May 8th from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm
Register by Friday, April 20th
Tuesday, August 21st AND Tuesday September 18th from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm
Register by Friday, August 17th
Tuesday, October 16th AND Tuesday, November 6th from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm
Register by Friday, October 12th
Register: Call Lafayette County Human Services at 608-776-4800
*(There must be a minimum of 6 parents pre-registered by registration deadline for the class to be held.)
Location: Lafayette County Human Services
15701 County Road K
Darlington, WI 53530
Cost: $45 per person (payable to Lafayette County Human Services prior to 1st session)
Or you can register and attend a class in Grant County.
Grant County UW-Extension – phone: (608) 723-2125
YOU MAY NOT ATTEND THE SAME SESSION AS YOUR SPOUSE!
- There will be information sent to each school in Lafayette County on how to apply for the HCE Scholarship. If you have questions, please call the Extension Office at (608)776-4820.
FAMILY LIVING PROGRAM AREAS
- Related Links of Interest
- Lunch Bunch Schedule –
The Lunch Bunch Program is designed to pursue wellness issues while eating lunch. It’s informal and informative. The public is invited and everyone is welcome!
- Home and Community Education (HCE) newsletter – The Gold Sheet is a bi-monthly newsletter of Lafayette County HCE. Please contact UW-Extension Office for the latest copy.
If you have any questions regarding Family Living in Lafayette County, please contact: The UW-Extension Office
627 Washington Street
Darlington, WI 53530-1396