Family Living programs provide education promoting family strengths and help communities become positive environments for family life. Programs respond to community needs with research based education and partnerships.
PARENTING AFTER DIVORCE PROGRAM
The Parenting After Divorce Program helps divorced and divorcing parents:
- Understand their children’s point of view
- Provide support to their children at a time of great need
- Learn about their children’s responses to divorce
- Develop skills to support their children’s adjustments to their changing family
- Identify roadblocks and guidelines to co-parenting
The Next Parenting After Divorce Classes are Scheduled for:
For more information on the Parenting After Divorce Program contact the Extension Office at 608-776-4820, or register for a class at Iowa County UW-Extension – phone: 608-930-9850
Grant County UW-Extension – phone: (608) 723-2125
Grant County Schedule: http://grant.uwex.edu/files/2011/02/Putting-Children-First-2016-Schedule-1.pdf
YOU MAY NOT ATTEND THE SAME SESSIONS AS YOUR SPOUSE!
- Families First Informational Brochures
- Families First Centers Located in Lafayette County(2 pages, 117 KB)
- Families First New Beginnings Program (2 pages, 167 KB)
- LAHCE Scholarship Application
- JONES LEE Scholarship Application
- ARDITH MCDOWELL Scholarship Application
- MEMORIAL Scholarship Application
- RUTH B. SAYRE Scholarship Application
FAMILY LIVING PROGRAM AREAS
- Related Links of Interest
- Lunch Bunch Schedule –
The Lunch Bunch Program is designed to pursue wellness issues while eating lunch. It’s informal and informative. The public is invited and everyone is welcome!
- Home and Community Education (HCE) newsletter – The Gold Sheet is a bi-monthly newsletter of Lafayette County HCE. Please contact Mary Knellwolf for the latest copy.
If you have any questions regarding Family Living in Lafayette County, please contact:
Family Living Educator
Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program Coordinator
UW-Extension, Lafayette County
627 Washington Street
Darlington, WI 53530-1396